You might be on the edge of deciding if you need a new look for your blog. You may think that what you have is good enough for now. You’ve got your groove going and it’s good enough. You can go along making small tweaks to it and get some results but nothing helps take it to the next level like a fresh new blog design. But you just end up frustrated and no closer to your dreams. DIY and winging it don’t always work.
Here are some signs that you might be ready for a new blog design!
1. You’re constantly changing things around but it doesn’t seem to have any effect
2. It doesn’t feel in line with your brand or mission
3. Is it covered in chevrons?
4. Has it been really updated in the last 3-5 years?
5. Is it optimized for mobile?
6.mare you getting the results you want?
7. You have no idea how to get analytics from your site
8. The content isn’t easy for you to update?
9. Do you have any old features that are no longer functional?
10. You want a look you LOVE!!
Does any of this sound familiar? Yeah I was there once too. I started blogging in 2010 and constantly felt like the options available weren’t me. I continually was tweaking and changing and messing around with the different plugins and code snippets I found around the web. Through this process and teaching myself graphic and web design I went from DIY disappointment to Wow through understanding the ins and out of UX Design, Branding, and web elements.
I can put together a beautiful brand and a great experience for your users whether you need a Brand Upgrade or are ready for a whole overhaul. I’m here to use my knowledge and skills to help take your business to the next level. I take on only a limited number of clients at a time so that I can give your project the attention it deserves, be a support system to you throughout the process, and be available when you have questions or need help.
Download my Brand Checkup Kit from my free resource library and see where your brand might need some love and attention.